Things are going from great to just awesome! Feeling like I’m on-top of the world!
1) I’ve just ordered a new multi gym! I’m going to be able to vary my workout massively !! Should be here tomorrow!
2) It’s weigh in day tomoz ! Can’t wait! I feel good!
3) The company I work for are sending me to Cupertino on the 19th - this is just the most amazing thing in the world! I’ve never been to the U.S can’t wait!
As you can see I’m super excited about everything that’s going on right now!
Last night was UBWO and it went so well I jumped on the treadmill (again) and did a 10minute sprint!
Can’t wait to see what the next few days will be like!
Keep drinking the water & taking the stairs! :)
Oh my am I enjoying my sleep! Finding it hard to wake up in the morning!
BUT I have to admit once I’m awake I’m bouncing!!!! 100% bright!
Could it be my water induced day? Or just all that running and pushing weights?! I can honestly say I am starting to feel really in control!!!
Ive got my eye on a multi gym on eBay ! This could be awesome!
Sleep - water - work - water - train till you drop - more water - sleep!
I think I’m addicted? :)
"I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come."-Michael Jordan
"Execute the plan!"-Jeff Willet - Bodybuilder - Coach
LBWO last night! Finished off with a ‘super sprint’ for 12 minutes on the treadmill. I love my treadmill!
I really feel like I could do the whole weights routine EVERYDAY!
I know it’s structured in a way that its enough to do just 20 minutes… But I want more! It’s just the way it makes you feel!
I got a nice comment at work yesterday!
"you look sparkly" which is nice!
I didn’t get to do my workout till 21:15 last night… But I still did it! A good lesson there is that you can ALWAYS find time!
I have a few motivational phrases I like to use to help me get where I’m going!
I’ll post one above now!
Just one of those ‘small things’ which could you alot! Everyday ppl!
Reasons to be motivated!
1) Most of my family are overweight, which isn’t always A bad thing except my dad had his heart attack in his 50’s and my younger brother had his in his early 30’s (gulp) they both survived them!
2) High cholesterol - last year my cholesterol was 8.8 which is terrible so I now take 3 tablets to combat this it went down to 5.5 and I’m now in the middle of a trial with 1 of those tablets, I’m due to get my results end of September.
3) People are grabbing hold of me! As weird as that sounds the more you tell ppl your ’ working out ’ the more they want to touch your arms and really take an ‘up and down’ look at you, daily! It’s funny but quite nice in away!
4) I want to live forever … Please?
It’s a Sunday morning (work day)! My last one for a while as I’m having every weekend off for awhile! Which is a first!
Feeling quite confident that I’m really going to see this thru, I’ve got my 20 minute cardio tonight which I really can’t get enough of!
Over the years I’ve ran on many a running machine but NEVER got so much out of it as I have on this program.
Normally you just hit the ‘START’ button move the dial upto ‘fat burning’ and plod along for the next 20-30… Boring! But we do it right?
Thank god this keeps it interesting and you feel totally awesome when your done!
Keep going ppl! It’s water and stairs all the way :)
Loved being back in the gym/garage today!
UBWO and I enjoyed every moment
So much so I decided that 10 minutes on the treadmill might be a good way to end my session!!
Below is my cardio day speed settings!
6.6 km/h 2 minutes
7.3 1 minute (applies to all below)
10.2 ( this speed applies only once at the end of the 3rd time round. GETTING to 10 rocks)
Repeat 3 times
Pushed myself today but I know it will be worth it come Friday morning !!
Morning! Just jumped on the scales!
I’ve lost 1.4kgs! Totally happy about that!
Week 1 weight loss was 1.8kgs
So I’ve lost 3.2kgs in two weeks!
So it’s all going to plan, which is great!
I’m going to enjoy my rest day!